Security management is a continuous and ongoing activity based on well-defined policies and procedures of analyzing existing risks and implementing well-directed controls.
In today’s competitive business environment information systems provides key support for the survival of any large business. Hence it is critical that the management ensures the safeguard of the information systems against the threats of intrusion, information leaks and disruption of information services.
We understand and share our clients’ concerns arising from the use of information technology to facilitate efficient business processes. Towards addressing this concern we help the management in developing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) by which senior management could monitor and control security and ensure that security fulfills business requirements.
We believe in continuously committing ourselves to provide world-class security management solutions & services through a structured approach, designed to permeate every area of information security.
These concerns can be grouped under three broad categories:
- Availability: Protecting the information systems against all kinds of losses and disasters and ensuring availability at all times.
- Confidentiality: Ensuring availability of information only to the authorized personnel.
- Integrity: Protecting the information against vandalism and unauthorized changes
Our solutions for evaluating and assessing the security vulnerabilities of network enabled operations and critical information systems are based on our comprehensive understanding and extensive experience in providing network risk management services to clients in diverse industries using diverse IT platforms.
We offer the following Security Services:
- Security Auditing
- Penetration Testing
- Security Training
- Software and Application Testing
- Security Implementation
- Intrusion Analysis
- Security Monitoring
- Security Architecture and Design
- Code Security Reviews
- Security Policy Drafting
- Compliance Audits for BS7799, RBI Standards, HIPAA, etc.